For a really far away friend...

Filed under: by: Felipe Veronezi

When i was only listening to Nelly Furtado, and searching for her 'fans'... I saw him, random, i added him...
So... I didn't expect anything similar to me from someone that lives in Russia, In the other side of the globe...
I was fataly wrong... Really...
So, many good things, many opinions, many laughs, then, how could someone be different from me doing that all, and making me do it too?
So, even my english skills being very bad, i can got everything he knows, everything he wants to be, everythings he means...
kkkk the fucking kilometers separate us, are equals to my crazy wish to know more and more about it...
If I'm tired of my near friends, and i can't see anything different... that's what i was searching for... Even for talking and laughing =D

Maybe, and for sure he will not read this text...But still, i wrote this...

3 Pessoas que perderam o tempo comentando aqui:

On 6 de junho de 2009 às 16:22 , Anônimo disse...

Felipe, tu es homem incrível. (Agora devo pedir desculpas por minha Português do iniciante - back to the conversation about online dictionaries xD)
Let me say the rest later in MSN - in English this time =)

 
On 6 de junho de 2009 às 22:13 , Felipe Veronezi disse...

X.X' oh gosh.. u read that HAHAHAHHAH ya, see ya on MSN dude

 
On 7 de junho de 2009 às 23:25 , André Calixto disse...

paixões internacionais me fazem sonhar com meu francês *o* UAHSUAHSA
pior que eu nao posso nem perguntar por maldito russo se ele nao conhece nenhum.
ele postou anônimo rs